NABSE offers three categories of membership. Any individual, corporation or institution that supports the mission of the organization is eligible for membership. As a NABSE member, you will be part of a vibrant and growing network of professionals working in educational systems throughout the country. NABSE membership represents the best and brightest educators in school systems nationwide who all share a deep commitment to improving educational opportunities and achievement within the African American community.
*For a Student Membership: A student is defined as a full-time student who is not gainfully employed.
To become a member, or to renew your membership click on the button below. For questions regarding your membership dues, call 833.762.2731.
If you are an existing member and you would like to update your membership Click Here. THANK YOU.
Educators, instructors, students, principals, retirees and superintendents are eligible for participation as individual members. Annual dues for individual membership varies with member status.
$180 Subscribing Life
- Annual NABSE Membership Card
- Subscription to NABSE NewsBriefs
- Eligibility for discounted conference registration fees
- Hotel and Flight discounts
- Discounts on NABSE publications
For a number of years, private industry has recognized the vital importance of high quality public education in building tomorrow's workforce and ensuring the health of our communities today.
NABSE provides a unique partnership opportunity for corporations to support the development of cooperative, innovative public-private strategies to enhance educational outcomes in the African American community and therein improve the quality of tomorrow's workforce.
The annual membership fee for corporate membership is only $2,000.
- Certificate of Corporate Membership
- Discount on the exhibition fee at the NABSE Annual Conference
- Discount on advertising rates in the annual conference program, NABSE NewsBriefs, and other NABSE publications
- Recognition on NABSE Net of your support with a link, via your corporate icon, to your statement of support and Internet home page
- Multiple subscriptions to the NABSE NewsBriefs
- Opportunity to access an impressive network of African American educators
- Opportunity to participate in the NABSE Corporate Advisory Council
- 2 Complimentary Individual Memberships