We're Celebrating Our 50th Annual Conference!
50 Years of Leadership and learning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: NABSE members, supporters, superintendents, principals, school board members, education human resource professionals, deans, professors, education department heads, administrative/educational support staff, teachers, parents, curriculum specialists, students, clergy, employers, job seekers and any individual or organization concerned about the education of our nation’s children.
April 1, 2022 through June 3, 2022: Early Bird Registration! Registrants will receive a deduction of $50!
June 4, 2022 through September 2, 2022: Regular Registration. All registration costs are as listed below.
September 3, 2022 through December 3, 2022: Late Registration. All registrations will be assessed an additional $100.
**Availability based on capacity for all registrations.
NABSE REGISTRATION FEES
(April 1-June 3)
(June 4 - Sept. 2)
(Sept. 3 -Dec 3)
|Undergraduate Student Non-Member (*Verification required)||$450||$500||$600|
|Undergraduate Student Member (*Verification required)||$350||$400||$500|
*Members with outstanding membership dues must complete and submit a membership renewal application. Persons whose membership dues are delinquent will be charged the Non-Member registration rate.
**Student membership/registration category applicable only to full-time undergraduate students who are NOT employed. Valid student identification card must be presented on-site or higher registration rates will apply.
CONFERENCE ADD-ONS & FEES
|Aspiring Superintendents Academy||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$75|
|Parents Day Summit||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$50|
|Cultural Tour||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$60|
|Higher Ed Tour (local institutions including Howard University)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$15|
|NABSE 50th Celebration Gala (separate subscription)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||See link above|
|NABSEF Golf Tournament (separate subscription)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||See link above|
|NABSEF Top Golf Outing||December 1, 2022||$85|
- Online conference registration is available at www.nabse.org through October 28, 2022 or until capacity is reached by credit card and POs only.
- Refunds must be requested in writing to the NABSE Office to email@example.com or by mail, postmarked no later than September 2, 2022. NO refunds will be issued after this date.
- Declined credit cards may result in delayed registration.
- On-Site Registration will only be available if capacity is not reached prior to the start of the conference. If space is available, On-Site Registrants must come to the On-Site Registration booth to make any required payment in order to receive their registration materials and conference credentials.
DO NOT SEND CASH
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted on-site for any conference fees under any circumstances.
- Attendees will not gain access to conference activities without remitting full payment and displaying conference credentials.
- A $50.00 service charge will be assessed on all refund requests.
- A $30.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed to transfer registration from one individual to another. Registration transfer requests must be submitted in writing by October 21, 2022.
- Conference badges must be worn in order to gain access to all conference activities.
- The registrant’s full name and organization will appear on your conference credentials and registration documents exactly as it is provided on the registration form.
- All registration and membership fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference materials.
CONFERENCE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
NOTE: Hotel reservations are only available at the conference rate with completed registration.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745 US
Hotel Registration: A registration link will be emailed to you after you register for the Conference - Register For The Conference Today
HOST HOTEL POLICIES
- Current Hotel Rate is $188/night
- A Deposit of one (1) night is charged at point of reservation. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by credit card which will be charged prior to arrival. Should a guest cancel a reservation, the deposit will be refunded if notice is received at least three (3)
working days prior to arrival, and a cancellation number is obtained.
- Hotel's Run of House (ROH) Suites Reservation is $599.00/night
- NABSE must approve all reservations for suites.
(Please contact Phyllis Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS is Tuesday, November 8, 2022
HOTEL AMENITIES FOR NABSE ATTENDEES
- High-speed Internet access in guestrooms
- Twenty-four hour access to Fitness Center
- Access to the indoor Junior Olympic-sized pool and river view pool desk (seasonal)
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance telephone calls
- Two bottles of Aquafina water per room, per day
- Up to $18 complimentary dry cleaning per day
- Complimentary transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus
- Coupons with saving at the resort and local area
- One complimentary ride on the Capital Wheel
Hotel Reservations are available for NABSE Conference Registered Attendees ONLY!
A Hotel Registration Link will be emailed to you AFTER you complete your Conference Registration - Register For The Conference Today