We're Celebrating Our 50th Annual Conference!
50 Years of Leadership and learning
"NABSE members and conference attendees, there is so much in store for you during the 50th Annual NABSE Conference! Whether you are an active or retired teacher, campus administrator, central administrator, superintendent, district board member or parent, you don't want to miss this great gathering. We will have an opportunity to learn and grow together so that we leave as better educators for the children we love, serve and support! Complete your registration today."
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: NABSE members, supporters, superintendents, principals, school board members, education human resource professionals, deans, professors, education department heads, administrative/educational support staff, teachers, parents, retirees, curriculum specialists, students, clergy, employers, job seekers and any individual or organization concerned about the education of our nation’s children.
April 1, 2022 through June 3, 2022: Early Bird Registration! Registrants will receive a deduction of $50!
June 4, 2022 through September 2, 2022: Regular Registration. All registration costs are as listed below.
"Due to maximum capacity, registration is completely closed! We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans."
NABSE REGISTRATION FEES
(April 1-June 3)
(June 4 - Sept. 2)
(Sept. 3 -Dec 3)
|Undergraduate Student Non-Member (*Verification required)||$450||$500||$700|
|Undergraduate Student Member (*Verification required)||$350||$400||$700|
*Members with outstanding membership dues must complete and submit a membership renewal application. Persons whose membership dues are delinquent will be charged the Non-Member registration rate.
**Student membership/registration category applicable only to full-time undergraduate students who are NOT employed. Valid student identification card must be presented on-site or higher registration rates will apply.
CONFERENCE ADD-ONS & FEES
|Aspiring Superintendents Academy||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$75|
|Parents Day Summit||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$50|
|Cultural Tour||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$60|
|Higher Ed Tour (local institutions including Howard University)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||$15|
|NABSE 50th Celebration Gala (separate subscription)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||See link above|
|NABSEF Golf Tournament (separate subscription)||Pre-Con, November 30, 2022||See link above|
|NABSEF Top Golf Outing||December 1, 2022||$85|
- Online conference registration is available at www.nabse.org through October 28, 2022 or until capacity is reached by credit card and POs only.
- Refunds must be requested in writing to the NABSE Office to email@example.com or by mail, postmarked no later than September 2, 2022. NO refunds will be issued after this date.
- Declined credit cards may result in delayed registration.
- On-Site Registration will only be available if capacity is not reached prior to the start of the conference. If space is available, On-Site Registrants must come to the On-Site Registration booth to make any required payment in order to receive their registration materials and conference credentials.
DO NOT SEND CASH
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted on-site for any conference fees under any circumstances.
- Attendees will not gain access to conference activities without remitting full payment and displaying conference credentials.
- A $50.00 service charge will be assessed on all refund requests.
- A $30.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed to transfer registration from one individual to another. Registration transfer requests must be submitted in writing by October 21, 2022.
- Conference badges must be worn in order to gain access to all conference activities.
- The registrant’s full name and organization will appear on your conference credentials and registration documents exactly as it is provided on the registration form.
- All registration and membership fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference materials.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE - Updated 11/15/22
NEW CONFERENCE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
NOTE: Hotel reservations are only available at the conference rate with completed registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following hotels do not offer shuttles over to Gaylord for the conference, but it is the next best option when there is no longer available in the National Harbor area. The hotels are just over the bridge in Alexandria and are 5 miles from Gaylord National, and Uber/Lyft are readily available to and from the conference.
Hyatt Centric Old Town Alexandria
1625 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 | (571) 404-6031
Room Rates are $169.00/per night and are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15.5%) in effect at the time of checkout.
Deposit Policy 1 Night Fee - Credit Card Guarantee Required
Cancellation Policy 24 Hours Before 11:59 PM Local Time
Springhill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest, by Marriott
2950 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22314
Room Rates are $129.00/per night and are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15.5%) in effect at the time of checkout.
Cutoff Date: Wednesday, November 9th, 2022
Hotel Questions: Please contact Phyllis Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
NABSE Annual Conference
Start Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
End Date: Sunday, December 4, 2022
Last Day to Book: Monday, October 31, 2022
Hotel Registration: A registration link will be emailed to you after you register for the Conference - Register For The Conference Today
Hotel Reservations are available for NABSE Conference Registered Attendees ONLY!
A Hotel Registration Link will be emailed to you AFTER you complete your Conference Registration - Register For The Conference Today