49th Annual NABSE Conference
Los Angeles, CA ~ LAX Marriott Hotel
November 10-14, 2021
Focusing on Innovation, Equity, and Social Emotional Learning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: NABSE members, supporters, superintendents, principals, school board members, education human resource professionals, deans, professors, education department heads, administrative/educational support staff, teachers, parents, curriculum specialists, students, clergy, employers, job seekers and any individual or organization concerned about the education of our nation’s children.
Early Bird Registration
Registrants who register by June 6, 2021 will receive a deduction of $50!!!
(This rate does not include the Student Registration or the Parents Summit Registration)
|NABSE REGISTRATION RATES|
|Student Non-Member**||$250 (*Verification required)|
|Student Member**||$200 (*Verification required)|
*Members with outstanding membership dues must complete and submit a membership renewal application.
Persons whose membership dues are delinquent will be charged the Non-Member registration rate.
**Student membership/registration category applicable only to full-time students who are NOT employed.
Valid student identification card must be presented on-site or higher registration rates will apply.
· Online conference registration is available at www.nabse.org through October 29, 2021 by credit card only.
· Refunds must be submitted in writing to the NABSE Office to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, postmarked no later than October 22, 2021. NO refunds will be issued after this date.
· Declined credit cards may result in delayed registration.
· On-Site Registrants must come to the On-Site Registration booth to make any required payment in order to receive their registration materials and conference credentials.
· DO NOT SEND CASH
· NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted on-site for any conference fees under any circumstances.
· Attendees will not gain access to conference activities without remitting full payment and displaying conference credentials.
· A $50.00 service charge will be assessed on all refund requests before October 22, 2021.
· A $30.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
· A $50.00 fee will be assessed to transfer registration from one individual to another. Registration transfer requests must be submitted in writing by October 22, 2021.
· Conference badges must be worn in order to gain access to all functions
· The registrant’s full name and organization will appear on your conference credentials and registration documents exactly as it is provided on the registration form. Badges must be worn to all events.
· All registration and membership fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference materials.