2017 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
YOU are invited to place your products, services or programs in front of hundreds of educators by EXHIBITING at the National Alliance of Black School Educators -NABSE 2017- 45th Annual Conference November 15-19, 2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
NABSE 2017 is the largest and most exclusive marketing opportunity for interacting face-to-face with influencers and decision makers who educate children of color. It is here that you can grow your business, make valuable connections and position your company as a strategic partner to one of the largest and most diverse audience of educators!
Exhibit Days: Thursday, November 16th - Saturday, November 18th
What you can Expect as an Exhibitor:
- Access to over 1,500 educators & education stakeholders from across North America and beyond representing a variety of disciplines in education;
- Networking opportunities throughout the 2+ days;
- Complimentary Booth Package that includes a 6' draped table, 2 chairs, & a waste basket;
- Steady foot traffic with the addition of the Relaxation Center, Tech Corner (mini-workshops) and the NABSE Bookstore;
- Complimentary pre-conference promotions of exhibitor products, services, and programs;
- For recruiters, an opportunity to find qualified African American educators and students to enhance the diversity in your workforce.
Who is Expected to Attend the Conference?
- School Board Members
- Senior Level Administrators
- Teachers (PreK-12)
- Charter Schools Officials
- Curriculum Specialists
- University and College Faculty/Administrators
- Educational Consultants
- Professional Development Officers
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Make sure you have the newest pdf Adobe Reader.